Feb 29, 2008

eeeh!..Ek garam Chaiiiiiiii needed


A million worms racing to gather maximum momentum and strike the little soft pulpy matter with utmost intensity, just like that heartless goldsmith who had poked in the hot burning needle to pierce my ears to hang those shinning pair of rings, or better if i say it’s the same M*V product which i had blessed that hammer with, to get the blunt nail punch through the solid wall, for hanging a 2 feet long painting. Yes, the comfortably numb video (by pink Floyd) goes straight into my head now, I can imagine that numbness! There is the purple bottle shining in front of me, the liquid inside needs to be gulped, gulped inside. If only I could scream like the singers in Cradle of filth”.

I can feel the striking intensity of those worms for they have surrounded the little pulpy matter completely. A brown nicotine solution is what I need now, my feet’s need to change the posture and my eyes need to look at he vast serene lake outside the window.EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeehhh it’s the most painful headache possible, due thanks to adjustable chair for bearing up with fifty six kilograms for the past 12 hrs and much more to my money spewing source for emanating all the beautiful radiations and bag full of puzzles in bits and bytes. Take a break, take a chill pill, its time to pack my stuff and move to the EXIT door.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger