Mar 19, 2008

Something...????

The first thing I can feel now is the youthful spring on a verge of saying a good bye and the hot powerful summer taking its course towards the city. It’s almost 1 AM and I am trying hard to sleep, but the warm wind forcing its way through my window , the melodious barking of dogs and the sweet sticky pinching of mosquitoes have succeeded in giving me this insomniac night. Could not think of anything more entertaining than to key in some stupid stuff in this wee hour. As my words sway from left to right and then left, trying to coordinate with my thoughts, I can feel the gush of wind sweep across my face, suddenly bringing with it a refreshing smell of the flowers it has got wrapped around on its way, I pull away the wisp of hair which has been trying hard to cover my eyes and my thoughts take a turn towards the land of fantasy. The movie I watched last night is replayed in my mind, the love chemistry between Alicia and John Nash is mystical and the movie “A Beautiful Mind” is so apt at portraying the true meaning of love. Love with all its colors is the most pious, sacrosanct and beautifully enigmatic experience. It brings with it truthfulness, thoughtfulness, clarity of mind and divinity of emotions……with this I can actually see the wave of insomnia being replaced by a dreamy romantic sleep JHHAPPI" ……..a world of pure fantasy…. far far away from reality is calling me ………time to click on the publish button…and go off to sleepppppppppppppppppppp!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger